The beach is amazing here!!
Excited in our beautiful one room villa!
Top 6 Coolest and Tastiest Drinks at Disneyland!
6. Market House Coffee- Come and get it, and get it fast, because this fall Starbucks will be replacing the Market House! Until then enjoy Disneyland’s special brew and free refills!
5. Mint Julep- This minty and citrusy drink is found at the Mint Julep Bar in Disneyland, they’re roughly $5 and perfect on those days when you need something refreshing!
4. PB&J soda- Sounds like an odd mixture, but this is actually really delicious! Grape soda with an aftertaste of peanut butter, I’ve tried it myself. You can find this drink at the Carnation Cafe!
3. Hot Chocolate- ‘nuff said. Get one of these on those rainy days or on a chilly night while watching the fireworks. So tasty with a little sweet treat too!
2. Boysen Apple Freeze- Icy Apple juice treat with hints of wild berry and passion fruit foam. One of the newest treats at Disneyland!
1. Pinapple Dole Floats- Served at the Tiki Bar, pick up one of these before seeing the Tiki Room show or heading to Indiana Jones. They are so sweet and filling!